Create up to 30% more Warehouse Capacity
Flexi 17 works in just 2.0 metres (EURO) or 1.8 metres (ISO) aisles to GN9 (FEM) standards (Handles Euro Alliance pallets in 2.0M aisle to DIN 15185 standard).
Lift Heights to 8.5 Metres
Flexi 17 brings all the space-saving benefits of the Flexi truck concept to medium/high bay warehouse applications, whilst still providing the potential for a full 1000kg lift capacity to 8.5M and all the proven high-quality components from the Flexi Truck range for durability and great parts availability.
Flexi 17 features our unique 1000mm wide chassis, our original 220° over-rotate feature, and compact front axle for ultra-safe turning. Flexi 17 Digital with the continuous twin front wheel is suited to push back racks, drive-in racking and traditional block-stacking operations.
Triplex or Quad Lift Mast
Lift mast options include triplex full free lift or quad four-stage full free lift, to suit most warehouse application, allowing operation under mezzanine floors, rack bridge bays or entering loading semi trailors.
The Flexi truck does NOT require steel rail or inductive wire guidance in the very narrow aisle, and so can pick up pallets in any goods receiving area inside our outside and put away full pallets received and place them into any VNA locations, overhanging or outsized loads can be accommodated easily and safely.
Creating up to 30% more warehouse capacity the Flexi 17 is capable of working in just 1.6 M (ISO 1.0M) or 1.8M (EURO/ISO 1.2M) stacking aisles – Flexi 17 with 220° rotation provides an economical solution for space-saving in low bay warehouses, where high lift is not needed and a more compact articulated truck is more suited to the scale of application.
- 1700kgs rated capacity at 600mm load centres to 3.3 metres
- Lift heights to over 8.5 metres
- Independent 1.8 kW digital power steering motor for maximum energy saving, smooth and quiet with no ‘kickback’
- Latest Zapi digital drive motor technology for low battery energy usage and no service costs
- Specially developed to be able to handle both the Euro Alliance and ISO pallet in either direction
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide for easy stacking and optimum clearance/travel speed in the stacking aisle
- 220° Over®Rotation makes stacking easy and safe
- Compact front axle – maximum aisle clearance when turning
- Clear ‘ViSION’ lift mast, unique four lift cylinders HiViS design
- Unique HiViS twin post head guard design exceeds all CE/US safety standards
- Four-wheel (FWD) design exceeds European Stability Standards on elastic rubber treaded tyres all round
- Fast acceleration and travel speed plus lower power usage with digital drive technology and flyback current technology
- Conforms to DIN 15185/2 in aisle security clearance with EURO pallet in a 2-metre stacking aisleway
- Independent 1.8 kW digital power steering motor for safe low energy usage, hydraulic full power steering with no ‘kickback’