Unique 220° over-rotation and compact front-drive design
Flexi 15 can work in just 1.6M (ISO Pallet) or 1.8M (EURO Pallet) aisles to GN9 (FEM) safe clearance standards.
1500Kg lift capacity and lift heights to 8 metres
Designed to bring Flexi articulated space-saving and handling efficiency to existing guided VNA warehouses.
Ultra-narrow 1000mm wide chassis and 220° articulation feature combined with true four-wheel stability for fast, safe operation.
Full digital control of drive, lift and steering motors and four cushion rubber wheels for fast stable operation with ultra-low energy consumption and service cost.
- Developed for Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) operation down to 1.6 metre load to load
- Full 1350kg rated capacity at 600mm load centres up to 400m metres
- Mast lifts up to 8.5 metres and 10 metres (1200 version)
- Independent 1.8KW digital power steering motor conserves energy with hydrostatic precision control and very low noise levels
- Latest Zapi Digital AC drive technology for ultra-reliability and much lower servicing costs
- Convert existing costly guided ‘Man Up’ Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) operations to faster Flexi free-ranging concept, eliminate double handling
- Unique 220° over rotating articulation makes pallet stacking faster and safer
- Unique compact front axle – means four-wheels with minimum aisle width performance
- Unique clear HiViS four-cylinder lift mast
- HiViS cantilever overhead safety guard design exceeds all CE/US Standards
- Chassis only 1.0 metre wide for optimum travel speed in VNA aisles and easy stacking
- Truck weight spread over four wheels rather than three, lower point loadings, long tyre life and increased stability
- Digital motor technology for lower power consumption (16%) and significantly reduced regular service costs
1350kg rated lift capacity and lift heights to over 8.0 metres.
Designed to bring Flexi articulated space-saving and handling efficiency to existing guided VNA warehouses and smaller facilities, no guidance costs required.
Ultra-narrow 1000mm wide chassis and 220º articulation feature combined with true four-wheel stability for fast, safe operation in the narrowest storage aisles.
Digital AC motor technology and four Continental AG MC20 elastic rubber tyres for fast stable operation, low energy consumption and regular service costs.