Exceptional Lateral Stability
2.5 tonne, twin deck articulation, combined with heavy-duty 320mm diameter slewing ring bearing, provide exceptional lateral stability and full 220º overrotation in aisle.
Engineered for High Lift Capability
1350mm or 1400mm wide 2.5 tonne chassis, plus elastic rubber treaded rear tyres, delivers extra load rating and stability to over 13 matres on any warehouse floor surface, noo guidance system required.
Heavy-duty mast ‘space frame’ in strengthened front frame increases lift capacity, longterm reliable service life.
High Definition LCD CCTV System
Allows operator to stack safely to over 11.5 metres with minimum fatigue. Available with programmable lift height selector both integrated into the digital CAN bus system.
As well as faster throughput capability it also provides the perfect solution for high bay, high-density storage, its perfect for any logistics warehouse.
- Developed for lifting ISO and EURO pallets to 11.5 metres of lift.
- Independent 1.8KW digital power steering motor and ‘whisper’ pump for low energy usage. Smooth and precise.
- Heavy Duty Double-Deck 2.5 Tonne articulation system for optimum list mast stability
- 2 Tonnes rated capacity at 600mm load centres up to 3.3 metres
- Zapi digital drive technology means longer battery shift life and no maintenance costs on motors
- Heavy-duty Flexi truck for industrial customers who want to save storage space and increase pallet throughput
- Lift heights to over 11.5 metres
- Choice of chassis widths 1250mm, 1350mm and 1400mm for optimum lift height and load weight performance
- Unique HiViS heavy-duty lift mast as standard, space frame lift mast on 2.5 tonne model
- Patented HiViS twin post safety head guard exceeds CE and US safety standards
- Extended shift work from high capacity batteries AC motor technology and independent power steering
- Independent 1.8kW power steering for safe, low noise hydraulic steering and low energy use